Thursday, March 16, 2017

River Bends Hard Thin Snow - thanks DST

Quick one on the Fat-Ti with perfect 6psi for unreal grip on the Lou and Bud. 6pm 31 degrees and sun thanks to DST. Good 80% dry thin snow pack - the other 20% no so great. 2 Loops for 10 miles.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Highland ABCD killer long but 80% dry

Really long one with JB. 2:40 on trail with 30 minutes rest. Mostly dry but bike still loaded with mud and ice - thank you spray car wash after! Sunny and 30 degrees with tires at 12psi. Right pressure for mostly dry trail. Bombing DH sections at mostly full speed too. Next week we try something a little more speedy. Thought early on no problem riding this at a good pace but: Highland wins again.